The solar panel within this kit will generate electicity from the sun, into a connected 12v battery. This battery then stores the power ready for use when required. Connected to the battery via a simple circuit are the 12v light bulbs, with a switch situated between them and the battery. Once the switch is turned on the circuit is complete and charge from the battery will power your 12v lightbulbs.
Unlike large solar panel systems that can take many years to pay for themselves, our Geo Mains Free Solar Lighting Kits
deliver instant savings. Installing a lighting supply to remote locations isn't always possible and is often highly expensive when it is.
Our Geo kits can be installed by anyone with basic DIY skills and are exempt from Part P of the building regulations which means there is no need to pay an electrician to have your kit installed and certified.
- Cell: Polycrystalline silicon cells
- Size: 630mm x 290mm x 25mm
- Encapsulation: sealed with low iron tempered glass and anodized aluminium alloy frame
- Peak output: power 20w
- Peak voltage: 18v
- Open circuit voltage: 21.6v
- Life span for each module: 25 years.
- Connection box: waterproof junction box.
- 20 Year Warranty
Geo 3 Applications
The Geo 3 will light an area of 48 square metres making it ideal for large rooms, stables, sheds, garages, outhouses, wendy houses, greenhouses and tree houses. As well as providing you with lighting you can use the charge stored in the battery for powering a variety of small electronic devices.
What You Get
- 1 x 20 Watt Solar Panel
- 1 x 5Ah Charge controller
- 2 x Crocodile clips
- 2 x Fuse holders
- 2 x 5a fuse
- 10 x Ring terminals
- 4 x Light bulb holder (ES/E27 Screw Fitting)
- 4 x 3w 12v LED light bulb (ES/E27 Screw Fitting)
- 1 x Light switch
- 1 x Light switch back box
- 1 x Individual connection blocks
- 4 x Screws
- 4 x Roof fixing blocks
- 1 x 10m Run of cable
- 4 x Cable ties
- 8 x Cable clips