- Mains equivalent lighting
- Ten 40w equivalent LED bulbs
- Recommended battery provides up to 48 hours run time
- Modular kit format - add to the kit as required
- Installs in as little as 1 hour
- DIY installation - if you can wire a plug, this kit will be easy.
- No planning permission required.
- Next Generation LED Technology. 3x the performance of the 1st Generation Geo Kits
- Install it anywhere
- Free to run
- Maintenance free
Works in WinterA well positioned solar panel will enable this product to work in typical UK winter conditions.
40 Watt EquivalentBrightness is equivalent to a 40 watt incandescent bulb as you might use in the home.
No MainsThis light is solar powered and does not require mains power to work.
Up to 18 Hours Run TimeWill light for up to 18 hrs from a full charge.
Average Customer Review
5/5 (1 customer reviews)
Lights for our Stables
Exactly what we needed for the stables.
By Robert MacKenzie on Aug 6, 2014
Review the Geo 5 - Mains Free Solar LED Lighting Kit
Unlike large solar panel systems that can take many years to pay for themselves, our Geo Mains Free Solar Lighting
delivers instant savings. Installing a mains lighting supply to remote locations isn't always possible and is often highly expensive when it is.
Our Geo kits can be installed by anyone with basic DIY skills and are exempt from Part P of the building regulations which means there is no need to pay an electrician to have your kit installed and certified.
Geo 5 Applications
The Geo 5 will light an area of 84 square metres making it ideal for small halls, large sheds, stables, garages, outhouses. As well as providing you with lighting, you can use the charge stored in the battery for powering a variety of small electronic devices simply by adding an inverter.
Home Appliance Energy Use
Product ID: SS7669
Weight: 9.00 kg
In the Box
What You Get
- 1 x 50 Watt Solar Panel
- 1 x 4Ah Charge Controller
- 2 x Crocodile clips
- 2 x Fuse holders
- 2 x 5a fuse
- 10 x Ring terminals
- 10 x Light bulb holder (ES/E27 Screw Fitting)
- 10 x 3w 12v LED light bulb (ES/E27 Screw Fitting)
- 1 x Light switch
- 1 x Light switch back box
- 1 x Individual connection blocks
- 4 x Screws
- 4 x Roof fixing blocks
- 1 x 15m Run of cable
- 4 x Cable ties
- 14 x Cable clips
How it works
The solar panel within this kit will generate electicity from the sun, into a connected 12v battery. This battery then stores the power ready for use when required. Connected to the battery via a simple circuit are the 12v light bulbs, with a switch situated between them and the battery. Once the switch is turned on the circuit is complete and charge from the battery will power your 12v lightbulbs.
Frequently Asked Questions