- Up to 12 hours operation once fully charged
- 1 year limited warranty
- Beautiful stainless steel design
- Year round reliability in the UK
- Fully weather proof
- Self contained, can be positioned anywhere!
- Turns on automatically at dusk
- Turns off automatically at dawn
- On / Off switch
- Replaceable batteries
- No operating costs
- Environmentally friendly
Works in WinterA well positioned solar panel will enable this product to work in typical UK winter conditions.
No MainsThis light is solar powered and does not require mains power to work.
Up to 12 Hours Run TimeWill light for up to 12 hrs from a full charge.
1 Super Bright LED BulbFeatures 1 super bright LED bulb.
square deck lights
great product havent fitted them yet as finding best position but great background light even in a North facing garden
By Tony on Oct 10, 2014
Square solar decking lights
Excellent quality solar lights that give out plenty of illumination without being overly bright. These are a little more expensive than some but you certainly get what you pay for. The solar company were excellent when one light arrived faulty they sent one out for next day delivery. Will certainly recommend this company and these lights and would buy them again.
By Mrs J Blore on Sep 27, 2014
Solar Square Decking Lights
This product seems well made and performs ok. Just a small tip: I found the on/off switch needed a strong press until a "click" could be heard for the lights to operate. It would be helpful, in my option, if the manufacturer could make this clear in their installation instructions.
By John on Sep 17, 2014
I bought 6 of these lights initially to complete a decking project - they look like they are mains-supplied when working and are of good quality.
So pleased I then bought another couple.
Maybe more expensive than that found elsewhere, but in my opinion it's worth the extra as these are so much better.
Minor problem on one light not switching off which was instantly replaced with no questions asked. I wish all companies were like this :)
By Paul on Sep 5, 2014
Solar decking lights
Look fantastic, very easy to fit,give off ample light a good product and was delivered on time what more can I say
By Nick on Sep 1, 2014
Review the Set Of 4 Solar Square Decking Lights
- Quick and simple to install
- No power supply or electrician required
- As bright as mains powered LED decking lights
- Self sufficient so you can put them anywhere there is light
- Safer than mains powered decking lights
- No operating costs unlike mains powered lights
- Turn on and off automatically using an advanced light sensor
- They are environmentally friendly
- Panel Type: Monocrystalline
- Internal protective rubber waterproof seal
- Panel Wattage: 0.3w
- No. of LED's: 1
- LED Bulb Colour: White
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Replaceable Batteries: Yes
- Max. Operating Hours: 12 hrs
- Material: Stainless Steel Housing / Glass Cover
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
Product ID: SS90455
Weight: 1.99 kg
- Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 30mm deep
- Recess: 92 x 92 x 25mm
In the Box
- 4 x Stainless Steel decking lights (Batteries included)
- Detailed instructions
How to install
The Solar Square Decking Light is designed to the very highest of standards and will work reliably year round in the UK in the vast majority of locations. Before making adjustments to your decking, paths or driveways we advise that you test the light for 3 days in your desired location to ensure that your are satisfied with its performance there.
Once you are satisfied that the Solar Square Decking Light is suitable for your desired location, you can create a recess (92mm x 92mm x 25mm), sink your light into place and wait until dark.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do they have an independent on/off switch?
By Jill Draves on Aug 10, 2014
The on/off switch is inside the metal casing unit. If it is switched off it will still charge but won't shine.
How long do they last?
By Dean Hodson on Jul 6, 2014
On a full charge these can run for up to 12 hours. They are built to last and you can replace the batteries.
how many square lights would be recommended for a decking area of 11 ft x 13 ft. thanks
By gerard nolan on Jun 13, 2014
This is mostly based on personal preference. Usually our customers do 1 per every half a meter.