The Stainless Steel Square Decking Lights are very much a favourite here at the Solar Centre. These high end elegant stainless steel decking lights are finished to the very highest standards and emit a beautiful glow after dark. Like all Solar Centre products, the Solar Square Decking Lights offer year round reliability in the UK.
Works in WinterA well positioned solar panel will enable this product to work in typical UK winter conditions.
No MainsThis light is solar powered and does not require mains power to work.
Up to 12 Hours Run TimeWill light for up to 12 hrs from a full charge.
1 Super Bright LED BulbFeatures 1 super bright LED bulb.
- Up to 12 hours operation once fully charged
- 1 year limited warranty
- Beautiful stainless steel design
- Year round reliability in the UK
- Fully weather proof
- Self contained, can be positioned anywhere!
- Turns on automatically at dusk
- Turns off automatically at dawn
- On / Off switch
- Replaceable batteries
- No operating costs
- Environmentally friendly
Excellent light brighter than expected ordered another Dozen!
By Michaela on May 24, 2015
Bought eight last year lasted about eight months fitted new batteries but still do not work.i bought eight new again this year hope they last longer.
By William nolan on May 15, 2015
Look great in the decking, good value for money, saves all that wiring
By john wain on May 14, 2015
Have purchased these lights last year and I was very impressed with them so much so that I have purchased another 4 x ðŸ˜œ
By Angela Joyce on May 9, 2015
Brilliant Decking Lights
This is my second set of fours of these quality lights. They are perfect for my decking and look fantastic.
By Kevin McVeigh on May 7, 2015
- Quick and simple to install
- No power supply or electrician required
- As bright as mains powered LED decking lights
- Self sufficient so you can put them anywhere there is light
- Safer than mains powered decking lights
- No operating costs unlike mains powered lights
- Turn on and off automatically using an advanced light sensor
- They are environmentally friendly
- Panel Type: Monocrystalline
- Internal protective rubber waterproof seal
- Panel Wattage: 0.3w
- No. of LED's: 1
- LED Bulb Colour: White
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Replaceable Batteries: Yes
- Max. Operating Hours: 12 hrs
- Material: Stainless Steel Housing / Glass Cover
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
Product ID: SS90455
Weight: 1.99 kg
- Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 30mm deep
- Recess: 92 x 92 x 25mm
In the Box
- 4 x Stainless Steel decking lights (Batteries included)
- Detailed instructions
The Solar Square Decking Light is designed to the very highest of standards and will work reliably year round in the UK in the vast majority of locations. Before making adjustments to your decking, paths or driveways we advise that you test the light for 3 days in your desired location to ensure that your are satisfied with its performance there.
Once you are satisfied that the Solar Square Decking Light is suitable for your desired location, you can create a recess (92mm x 92mm x 25mm), sink your light into place and wait until dark.
Frequently Asked Questions
If these were installed on a vertical 90 degree railway sleeper that was positioned outside in full sun would they still work ?
By daniel on Apr 28, 2015
They are not recommended to be installed in a wall (at 90 degrees). The solar panels are designed to be facing upwards for the sun and not towards the horizon even though your wall would be getting sun. Customers that have installed these in a wall have experienced issues before. I would recommend taking a look at the Kensington Solar Wall Light instead for this purpose.
Can these be used in a slabbed patio?
If not, do you have any solar lights that you would recommend for installing in a slabbed patio (not decking).
Can they take any weight (would they break if you stood on them).
By K. Allan on Apr 23, 2015
These are not recommended for patios or driveways. Please see the Paverlight Solar Brick Lights.
Are these lights waterproof? We want to put them in a concrete pad not a wood deck.
By Chantale on Apr 14, 2015
These lights are not recommended for installing in concrete and must have excellent drainage.