Set Of 4 Solar Square Decking Lights Features
- Up to 12 hours operation once fully charged
- 1 year limited warranty
- Beautiful stainless steel design
- Year round reliability in the UK
- Fully weather proof
- Self contained, can be positioned anywhere!
- Turns on automatically at dusk
- Turns off automatically at dawn
- On / Off switch
- Replaceable batteries
- No operating costs
- Environmentally friendly
Set Of 4 Solar Square Decking Lights Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
5/5 ( 1 customer reviews)
Review the Set Of 4 Solar Square Decking Lights
Solar Brick Lights
We have a Gravelled area within our patio and I have fitted the square Brick Lights in each of the corners. I have mounted them on a mortar support so that the top of the lights are level with the patio slabs. Gravel stones then surround the other two sides. Looks very effective and the lights work well so far. Am going to order some more.
By Dave Kirk on Sep 18, 2013
Why are solar decking lights better?
- Quick and simple to install
- No power supply or electrician required
- As bright as mains powered LED decking lights
- Self sufficient so you can put them anywhere there is light
- Safer than mains powered decking lights
- No operating costs unlike mains powered lights
- Turn on and off automatically using an advanced light sensor
- They are environmentally friendly
- Panel Type: Monocrystalline
- Internal protective rubber waterproof seal
- Panel Wattage: 0.3w
- No. of LED's: 1
- LED Bulb Colour: White
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Replaceable Batteries: Yes
- Mounting Options: Deck, Driveway, Pathway, Patio, Wall
- Max. Operating Hours: 12 hrs
- Material: Stainless Steel Housing / Glass Cover
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
Product ID: SS90455
Weight: 1.99 kg
- Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 30mm deep
- Recess: 92 x 92 x 25mm
How to install
The Solar Square Decking Light is designed to the very highest of standards and will work reliably year round in the UK in the vast majority of locations. Before making adjustments to your decking, paths or driveways we advise that you test the light for 3 days in your desired location to ensure that your are satisfied with its performance there.
Once you are satisfied that the Solar Square Decking Light is suitable for your desired location, you can create a recess (92mm x 92mm x 25mm), sink your light into place and wait until dark.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will the lamp be charged
By kam on Jan 22, 2014
The solar panel is integrated into each solar powered decking light.
A battery also within the light will store the solar energy during the day and then the light switches on during darkness to light up garden paths or decking.
Even when its installed where there is no direct sun ray.Will the day light alone charged it enough for the night operation?
By kam on Jan 22, 2014
As with all solar products the performance of the decking lights will be reduced if not in direct sunlight however they will still charge in daylight.