Solar Fairy Light Net 200 LED's - White
- Our solar fairy light nets are as bright as mains powered LED lights.
- Charge up by day, light up at night
- 1 hour of direct sunlight will give 2 hours of fairy lights
- Solar powered fairy lights will light for 20 hours once fully charged
- Quick and easy way to decorate hedgerows User Guide
- Our solar fairy light nets are self contained, can be postioned anywhere
- Turn on automatically at dusk for 8 hours
- Inteligent Power Saving Technology (iPS)
- Our solar fairy light nets have 6 lighting modes
- 2 metres of cable between the solar panel and lights
- Fully weather proof
- No operating costs with our solar powered LED lights
- Environmentally friendly
- 1 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 2.6m wide x 1.3m high
Solar Fairy Light Nets are perfect for anyone looking to put up fairy lights outside without using mains power. Simply hang the solar fairy lights net anywhere outside (and we mean anywhere), position the panel in a place where it will get the most amount of daylight and away you go.
The Solar Centre looked long and hard to find Solar Fairy Lights that were of a high enough standard, we found some good products, but none that could fulfill all our criteria so in the end we made our own.
We feel our Solar Centre Solar Fairy Light Nets are better than mains powered LED lights for the following reasons:
How do they work?
- They are just as bright as mains powered LED lights.
- They are very quick and simple to install
- They are self sufficient and don't require mains power so you can place them anywhere there is daylight.
- They are much safer than mains powered fairy lights because they are powered by small low voltage rechargeable batteries rather than 240V of mains power. The batteries are sealed in weatherproof casing.
- There is no operating costs unlike mains powered lights
- Turn themselves on and off automatically using an advanced light sensor
- They are environmentally friendly unlike mains powered fairy lights. There's been lots of discussion lately about using less decorative lighting during festive periods to lower our carbon footprint, but with our solar fairy lights you can have your festive cake and eat it!
The Solar Centre Solar Fairy Lights are attached to a control module that contains three rechargeable batteries. This control module is connected to a solar panel which charges the batteries during daylight. At dusk the light sensor in the solar panel turns the lights on automatically and at dawn it automatically turns the lights off.
The Solar Centre Solar Fairy Lights also have a timer mode to help conserve battery during the winter months or during long periods of very dull days. This allows you to tell the solar fairy lights to turn off after 6, 8 or 10 hours rather than waiting until dawn (typically 14 hours in winter). Using the timer mode in winter will conserve battery charge enabling you to enjoy the lights on more consecutive nights.
Do they have different lighting modes?
The Solar Centre Solar Fairy Lights have 6 different lighting modes:
3. Fast Flash
4. Slow Flash
5. Fast Flicker
6. All Lights On
How do I set them up?
The Solar Centre Solar Fairy Light Nets are incredibly quick and easy to install!
Simply remove them from the box, unravel the lights and place in them your desired location. Press the power button and enjoy. There are 2 metres of cable between the lights and the solar panel so can place the lights in a shaded area so long as the solar panel can reach an area that receives unobstructed daylight.
The solar panel comes with a clip and a spike for mounting. The spike is ideal if you plan to mount the panel in the ground whereas the clip is more useful if you are thinking placing the lights higher up.
"Wow!! We love them. My husband put the panel right at the top of the lilac tree pointing up and south. I came down at 5am and there they were still twinkling brightly. Was a bit anxious the planes would think it was a new third runway at Gatwick. Think I will get some more. Good Christmas presents!"
L. Flemming, East Sussex