The Solar Multi Charger charges AA, AAA, D and C batteries straight from the sun.
- 4.5V dual junction amorphous solar panel
- Charges AAA, AA, C or D sized batteries
- Includes a blocking diode to prevent reverse charging
- Charges batteries of the same size at the same time
- Retractable carry handle doubles as an adjustable stand for directing towards the sunlight
- Convenient portable case with carry handle
- Charge status LED indicators
- Can also charge the batteries via a 5V / 500mA USB port (USB cable included)
The batteries are charged within the case, which features a retractable handle, which also doubles up as a stand for directing the solar panel towards the sun.
The solar charger measures 179mm (w) x 175mm (h) x 55mm (d) and the carry handle extrudes a further 55mm to the height of the unit.
Recharging times will depend on the strength of the sunlight, the level to which the batteries are discharged as well as the battery capacity. The higher the capacity of the batteries to be charged, the longer the charge time required will be.
Typical Charge Times
Please do not attempt to mix sizes or brands of batteries with other types.
|Battery Size||Capacity||No. of Batteries||Charge Time|
Please do not attempt to recharge alkaline (non-rechargeable) batteries.
Please note that AAA, AA, C and D size batteries must be charged separately.
Batteries not included.