Designed to trickle charge 12V lead acid batteries with no additional running costs. Ideal for cars that will be left standing for long periods, as well as for maintaining batteries in caravans and boats.
The built-in blocking diode prevents reverse charging from the battery to the solar panel at night.
- Keep your battery topped up with solar power, even if the weather is overcast or dull
- Ideal for cars, caravans, boats etc
- Interchangeable connectors: cigarette lighter plug and crocodile clips
- Blue flashing LED charge indicator
- Durable ABS outer casing
- Built-in diode prevents reverse charging
- Suction cups for easy mounting
- Output power: 1.5W @ 17.5V
- Testing condition: AM=1.5,100mW/cm²
- Cigarette lighter plug fuse rating: 0.5A
- Cable length: 2.7m (9ft)
- Dimensions: 352 x 125 x 14mm
- Weight: 670g
Q) Can I daisy chain 2 of these panels together to make a 3 watt output?
A) This is not supported by this product
Q) How long would it take to fully charge 12v 110amp Leisure Battery?
A) Aprrox 880 hours in sunlight, so approx 3 months. We'd recommend a higher wattage output panel for this job.
Q) I would like to use this unit to trickle charge my motorcycle battery over the winter. is it possible to overcharge the battery?
A) This will not over charge the battery on a car but may on a motorcycle because of the lower capacity.
Q) What is charge rate?
A) 125mA in perfect conditions. (Blue LED's continually flash)
Q) If I accidentally left this unit plugged in to my cigar socket would starting the car damage the item?
Q) Is the solar panel suitable for battery charging for both car and leisure batteries as fitted to motor caravans?
Q) Is the unit waterproof and suitable for fitting to a garage roof to trickle charge a car inside?
A) The unit is perfect for trickle charging a car battery and is waterproof.