The Stainless Steel Square Decking light is very much a favourite here at the Solar Centre. This elegant stainless steel decking light is finished to the very highest standards and emits a beautiful glow after dark. Like all Solar Centre products, the Solar Square Decking Light offers year round reliability in the UK.
Works in WinterA well positioned solar panel will enable this product to work in typical UK winter conditions.
No MainsThis light is solar powered and does not require mains power to work.
Up to 12 Hours Run TimeWill light for up to 12 hrs from a full charge.
1 Super Bright LED BulbFeatures 1 super bright LED bulb.
- Up to 12 hours operation once fully charged
- 1 year limited warranty
- Beautiful stainless steel design
- Year round reliability in the UK
- Fully weather proof
- Self contained, can be positioned anywhere!
- Turns on automatically at dusk
- Turns off automatically at dawn
- On / Off switch
- Replaceable batteries
- No operating costs
- Environmentally friendly
solar square light
Brilliant, does what it says on the box. Will be ordering more.
By j grewal on Aug 31, 2015
Solar - Square decking light
A quality solar light - in a different class from the cheapo plastic types. Made to last and withstand weathering. Good bright light - seems to stay lit until sunrise the next day !
By David H. on Jun 29, 2015
I Have Seen The Light!
Robust design at a budget price, I was very pleased with the swift dispatch and the performance of this product.
By joey69 on Jun 27, 2015
Great light, very pleased with it.
By mrs mcqueen on Jun 1, 2015
Excellent - came really quickly and works perfectly. Been looking for one for a long time - I'm happy now - thanks.
By Freddie on Mar 21, 2015
Why are solar decking lights better?
- Quick and simple to install
- No power supply or electrician required
- As bright as mains powered LED decking lights
- Self sufficient so you can put them anywhere there is light
- Safer than mains powered decking lights
- No operating costs unlike mains powered lights
- Turn on and off automatically using an advanced light sensor
- They are environmentally friendly
- Panel Type: Monocrystalline
- Internal protective rubber waterproof seal
- Panel Wattage: 0.3w
- No. of LED's: 1
- LED Bulb Colour: White
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Replaceable Batteries: Yes
- Max. Operating Hours: 12 hrs
- Material: Stainless Steel Housing / Glass Cover
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
Product ID: SS7543
Weight: 0.61 kg
Product Barcode: 5060188640196
- Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 30mm deep
- Recess: 92 x 92 x 25mm
The Solar Square Decking Light is designed to the very highest of standards and will work reliably year round in the UK in the vast majority of locations. Before making adjustments to your decking, paths or driveways we advise that you test the light for 3 days in your desired location to ensure that your are satisfied with its performance there.
Once you are satisfied that the Solar Square Decking Light is suitable for your desired location, you can create a recess (92mm x 92mm x 25mm), sink your light into place and wait until dark.
Frequently Asked Questions
I would wish to leave them off most of the time but I can't find information about how they are switched on and off other than that there is a switch. Can you help please?
By David S on Feb 4, 2016
The switch is on the inside of the unit at the back. To access it you would need to undo the screws shown on the top.
What size batteries do the square lights take ? Also, how often do you recommend changing or re-charging them. Thanks
By Nicola Sorley on Jun 8, 2015
They are AA rechargeable batteries - available at any high street supermarket. They should not need changing for at least 1 to 2 years.
hi, I've just brought a set of your solar lights for decking and I was reading the instructions and it said to be fitted horizontal , what sort do I need for the steps of the decking where I might want to use them vertical .
By Anthony Williams on May 29, 2015
We would recommend the Kensington Solar Wall Light. We have had customers install these lights vertical in a wall and most of the time it does not work.