Solar Power Monkey Extreme Yellow Customer Reviews
Be the first to review this!
Review the Solar Power Monkey Extreme Yellow
Five years in development, the powermonkey-eXtreme is the culmination of feedback from real power users in some of the most remote locations on the planet and embodies Powertraveller's understanding of customer requirements in the outdoor and adventure travel market.
The powermonkey-eXtreme houses a massive 9000mAh capacity Lithium Polymer battery and offers users real power in a compact, durable shell.
What does this mean?
- This unit will power an iPhone4 to full 6 times
- A Garmin Edge 800 to full 6 times
- Standard Mobiles to full 12 times
- GPS Systems to full 6 times
- Is cabable of charging most 5v devices
- Will even charge the ipad to full and still have power in reserve for your other portable devices
You can leave The Power Monkey Extreme for up to 1 year and it will still hold 75% of its charge.
The solar panel can fully charge the powermonkey-eXtreme in approx 15 hours.
- powermonkey-eXtreme battery unit
- solar panel
- Universal mains charger including interchangeable heads for UK, USA, EUROPE & AUS
- 8 mobile device tips (monkeynuts)
- Black travel pouch
- Short-circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Reverse discharge current protection
- Low voltage protection
- Input: 5V 2.5A
- Output: USB port: 5V 700MAh ad DC port 2.1A
- Battery Chemical: Lithium Polymer
- Energy: 33.3 WH
- Static power waste <50 µA
- Power Monkey Extreme Unit Weight: 242g
- Power Monkey Extreme Unit Dimensions: 152 x 59.5 x 28mm
- Solar Panel Weight: 214g
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 171 x 90mm, 18mm deep when folded
- Total weight: 460g
Charges many other portable devices, iPod, iPhone and iPad products using the USB sync/charge cable supplied by Apple. Tips inlcuded for the latest BlackBerry, Garmin, HTC, LG, Motorola, Nintendo, Nokia, Samsung and Sony Ericsson. Mini USB, Micro USB and female USB DC cable, DC4.0 for PSP, e-readers and some digital cameras.
Product ID: SS8082
Weight: 1.04 kg
Frequently Asked Questions