Everbright Solar Party lights are a great way to decorate outdoor spaces for BBQ’s and party’s in the Summer or for that festive feel at Christmas. Our Solar Party Lights use the exact same control box and solar panel as our widely respected Everbright Solar Fairy Lights and offer the same year round reliability.
20 multi coloured decorative solar party balls with 1 LED bulb in each.
Red, Blue, Green and Yellow alternating colours along the string. (Also available in White
Remote solar panel can be positioned in a sunny area anywhere within 2 metres of the first ball, these really can be positioned anywhere in the garden.
80 centimetres of cable between each ball so easy to use as a border to your party area
Suitable for all year round use and fitted with iPS Technology
so you can rely on these even in winter.
How do they work?
The Solar Centre Solar Party Lights are attached to a solar panel with the mode and on/off switch on the back this panel charges the fitted batteries during
daylight. At dusk the light sensor in the solar panel turns the lights on automatically for up to 8 hours.
Intelligent Power Saving Technology (patent pending) is a revolutionary concept in solar technology. It measures the amount of light received by the panel over a 24hr period. Should it fall below a preset threshold the lights will operate at night with a slightly reduced voltage, prolonging the runtime of the lights over the winter period.
How do I install them?
The Solar Party Lights
are incredibly easy to install in comparison with mains powered garden lighting.
The box contains 16m length of cable with 20 balls spaced 80 centimetres a part, a solar panel connects to the first light by 2 metres
of cable, the panel has two mounting options - Post or spike and each of the lights can simply sit amongst your foliage, from tree to tree or along your fence line.
- 1. Position your solar party lights in your desired location first then look for a conveneint location to situate the control box within 2 metres of the lights in a position where it can receive a good amount of light.
- 2. Cover the panel and press the power switch on the back and your lights will come on, uncover the panel and leave them and they will then turn off and automatically come on when dark for upto 8 hrs
- 5 x Red LEDs (1 in 4 of the lights)
- 5 x Blue LEDs (1 in 4 of the lights)
- 5 x Green LEDs (1 in 4 of the lights)
- 5 x Yellow LEDs (1 in 4 of the lights)
- 0.9W Poly crystaline solar panel
- 2.4V 600mAh Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack
- 8hr battery storage capacity
- 2 Different lighting modes - Flashing or steady on.
- iPS Technology
- Remote Solar Panel
- IP44 Rated
Product ID: EBPM20
Weight: 0.85 kg
Product Barcode: 5060188640639