- Up to 12 hours operation once fully charged
- 1 year limited warranty
- Beautiful stainless steel design
- Year round reliability in the UK
- Fully weather proof
- Self contained, can be positioned anywhere!
- Turns on automatically at dusk
- Turns off automatically at dawn
- On / Off switch
- Replaceable batteries
- No operating costs
- Environmentally friendly
Works in WinterA well positioned solar panel will enable this product to work in typical UK winter conditions.
No MainsThis light is solar powered and does not require mains power to work.
Up to 12 Hours Run TimeWill light for up to 12 hrs from a full charge.
1 Super Bright LED BulbFeatures 1 super bright LED bulb.
Solar Square decking light
Really pleased with the lights ordered. Although they weren't in stock at the time of ordering they still arrived within a week. Quality is excellent and we're really pleased with the light given out and the time they stay on for. Would definitely recommend.
By Hot Pots and Planters on Aug 11, 2014
These lights are superb. Made the mistake of buying loads of cheaper models over the years. These are very bright, last ages and have a good ambience. Really pleased wish I'd spent a bit more in the first place
By Johnny on Jul 6, 2014
well made solid light, really pleeased
By bobo on Jun 12, 2014
Arrived just fine, good product, looks the business, happy.
By Simon on Jun 12, 2014
By Ramin on Jun 3, 2014
Review the Solar Square Decking Light
Why are solar decking lights better?
- Quick and simple to install
- No power supply or electrician required
- As bright as mains powered LED decking lights
- Self sufficient so you can put them anywhere there is light
- Safer than mains powered decking lights
- No operating costs unlike mains powered lights
- Turn on and off automatically using an advanced light sensor
- They are environmentally friendly
- Panel Type: Monocrystalline
- Internal protective rubber waterproof seal
- Panel Wattage: 0.3w
- No. of LED's: 1
- LED Bulb Colour: White
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Replaceable Batteries: Yes
- Max. Operating Hours: 12 hrs
- Material: Stainless Steel Housing / Glass Cover
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
Product ID: SS7543
Weight: 0.61 kg
- Dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 30mm deep
- Recess: 92 x 92 x 25mm
How to install
The Solar Square Decking Light is designed to the very highest of standards and will work reliably year round in the UK in the vast majority of locations. Before making adjustments to your decking, paths or driveways we advise that you test the light for 3 days in your desired location to ensure that your are satisfied with its performance there.
Once you are satisfied that the Solar Square Decking Light is suitable for your desired location, you can create a recess (92mm x 92mm x 25mm), sink your light into place and wait until dark.
Frequently Asked Questions
Regarding the Solar Square Decking Lights, when inserted into the 94 x 94 x 25 recess, how are the lamps held in place, e.g. do the corner fixings just hold the cover or provide fixings?
By Jeremy Goff on Aug 7, 2014
The base of the light is screwed down and then the light is reassembled. It does not come with screws for fixing to the deck.
Am I able to fit these lights into a stone patio rather than decking? The stones will be set into concrete and I am concerned about setting these into concrete in case I need to lift them? Many thanks
By Carolyn on Feb 9, 2014
You can set it into the concrete. I would recommend installing them in such a way that you can access inside the unit using the screws on the top. This is for when you need to replace batteries.
1) I'm assuming they are fully waterproof? Would this include when decking is washed?
2) Obviously people will walk on the decking - will these take the weight of a person on the glass without breaking?
By Miles on Jan 24, 2014
1) Yes, they are fine left outside all year round. I'd probably recommend popping them out their recess if you use a high pressure hose on you deck to be on the safe side.
2) Yes, people can walk over these without any problems.
Do these lights come with holes for fixing to the decking with screws?
By Jojo on Jan 24, 2014
Yes, there are screwholes in the base part that can be used to fix it down to the deck if required.