The ultimate travellers power pack. Globetrotter is a complete mobile power solution built around the Freeloader Portable Solar Charger. The Kit not only inclues a Freeloader but also eleven connectors
and connection cables, a Freeloader Supercharger (which is suitable for use in all weathers), super fast charging and a tough carry pouch to protect the Freeloader in the most hostile of environments.
Freeloader is an advanced portable charging system that can power any hand held device anywhere, anytime. Freeloader takes power from its solar panels, the supplied Supercharger or via its charge cable that
plugs into a computers’ USB. Once charged, Freeloader’s internal battery can power an iPod for 18hours, a mobile phone for 44 hours, PSP for 2.5 hours a PDA for 22 hours and much much more.
The Freeloader is even compatible with the iPhone, iTouch, iPod Classic and all earlier iPods. The kit also now comes with an adaptor to power all iPod applications.
The Freeloader, with its tough aluminium body, is one of the toughest chargers on the market and like a platinum wedding ring every knock and scratch will be memory of that great adventure you had - for those
who want to keep them in pristine condition simply use the included pouch.
The Globetrotter Kit is also supplied with a Supercharger, which is a super tough, super fast means to charge a Freeloader. It can simply clip to your backback or bike bag and then charge your freeloader while
the main body is packed away safely. The Supercharger will fully power up a Freeloader in as little as 4 hours in sunshine, which means it is possible to charge Freeloader twice in one day!
Supercharger is a fully weather resistant unit supplied in a tough case with two innovative buckles and a Velcro attachment strap for secure fixing to a rucksack, travel bag, bike panniers etc. And weighing in
at a featherweight 200grams, the extra weight will barely be noticed.
Supercharger easily couples to the Freeloader battery / hub using the original USB charge cable supplied with Freeloader.
The Globetrotter kit is supplied with a tough carry pouch to protect Freeloader in the most hostile of environments.
Just plug into the Freeloaders hub for instant performance.
• 120mA premium quality crystalline solar cells
• 1000mAh environmentally friendly Li-ion battery – typical battery life is 2 years.
• Freeloader’s solar panels can charge its internal battery in as little as 5 hours or 3 hours when using the supplied USB charging cable
• Supplied with a computer USB charging cable
• Supplied with a power master cable and Eleven adaptors to fit the following:
1) iPod – Classic, iPhone, iTouch, Nano, and all iPod products
2) LG Chocolate series phones
3) Motorola V3 series phones
4) All Nokia current and N series phones
5) Samsung D800 and G600 series phones
6) Sony Ericsson K750 series phones
7) 4mm straight jack for Sony PSP, Tom Tom sat nav, digital camera’s, PDA’s and two-way radio’s
8) Mini USB for Blackberry Smart phones, Nintendo DS, Bluetooth headsets etc
9) USB 2.0 female socket for MP3 players, smart phones, PDA’s, GPS plus much more
• Impact resistant, rust free aluminium body.
• Freeloader holds its battery charge for up to 3 months
• Freeloader can simultaneously charge hand held devices whilst at the same time having its internal battery charged by its solar cells or via its USB charge cable
• Supplied with detailed user manual
• Supercharger with 1.5wp solar cell and supplied in a Tough Case gives protection in all weather conditions
• Freeloader carry pouch
Size – 123x62x17mm – Freeloader / 210x159x6mm – Supercharger / 144x84x30mm – Freeloader Pouch
Weight – 457g