- Up to 12 hours operation once fully charged
- 1 year limited warranty
- Beautiful stainless steel design
- Year round reliability in the UK
- Fully weather proof
- Self contained, can be positioned anywhere!
- Turns on automatically at dusk
- Turns off automatically at dawn
- On / Off switch
- Replaceable batteries
- No operating costs
- Environmentally friendly
Works in WinterA well positioned solar panel will enable this product to work in typical UK winter conditions.
No MainsThis light is solar powered and does not require mains power to work.
Up to 12 Hours Run TimeWill light for up to 12 hrs from a full charge.
1 Super Bright LED BulbFeatures 1 super bright LED bulb.
round solar decking lights
once ordered the lights arrived very quickly and i was notified by text of the delivery time. the lights themselves are very bright and a full charge lasts from dusk onwards, they don't seem to run out of battery life but turn themselves off when daylight arrives the following day. good product, i will be using this company again.
By john kirsop on Aug 22, 2014
solar lights decking
brilliant thats all just brilliant
By dean grant on Aug 17, 2014
I bought eight of these decking lights. when they were delivered six of them had a white film over some of the solar panel that didn't look right. I contacted customer service and they asked me to take a photo of them and text it over, they said that the lights will still work but this is not there normal standard and they sent me six more the following day. Great customer service I will be buying from them again.
By Vicky on Aug 17, 2014
Waited 3days as instructed ..fantastic look amazing on the decking ..would highly Recommend them prompt delivery
By Mathew on Jul 11, 2014
Solar lights for decking
Very pleased with lights bought to replace previous ones and they are far superior to previous ones. Excellent quick delivery. Most impressed all round.
By M F on May 29, 2014
Review the Set Of 4 Solar Round Decking Lights
- Quick and simple to install
- No power supply or electrician required
- As bright as mains powered LED decking lights
- Self sufficient so you can put them anywhere there is light
- Safer than mains powered decking lights
- No operating costs unlike mains powered lights
- Turn on and off automatically using an advanced light sensor
- They are environmentally friendly
- Panel Type: Monocrystalline
- Internal protective rubber waterproof seal
- Panel Wattage: 0.3w
- No. of LED's: 1
- LED Bulb Colour: White
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Replaceable Batteries: Yes
- Max. Operating Hours: 12 hrs
- Material: Stainless Steel Housing / Glass Cover
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
Product ID: SS90545
Weight: 1.99 kg
- Dimensions: Diameter: 120mm, 35mm deep
- Recess: Diameter: 97mm, 30mm deep
In the Box
- Four High Quality Stainless Steel Decking Lights (Batteries included)
- Detailed instructions
How to install
The Solar Round Decking Light is designed to the very highest of standards and will work reliably year round in the UK in the vast majority of locations. Before making adjustments to your decking, paths or driveways we advise that you test the light for 3 days in your desired location to ensure that your are satisfied with its performance there.
Once you are satisfied that the Solar Round Decking Light is suitable for your desired location, you can create a circular recess (120mm x 35mm), sink your light into place and wait until dark.
How it works
The Solar Round Decking Light charges up by day via the 4 micro solar panels which charges the batteries contained within the light during daylight hours. At dusk the light sensor in the solar panels turn the lights on automatically and off automatically at dawn.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do these lights require direct sunlight.
Will they operate in shaded location
By Alan nicholls on Oct 15, 2014
These lights need as much direct sunlight as possible. They will not operate very or at all in a shaded location. Please see the Edinburgh Solar Stainless Steel Deck Lights (set of 8).
can the lights be mounted in vertical timber walls
By Stephen mills on Oct 14, 2014
The lights must be installed so that the solar panel is facing the sky. They cannot be installed in walls and have been known to develop faults when they have been due to lack of sun to charge.
Hi, i have sleeper raised beds in my garden, all exposed o daylight and was wondering if these lights would suit the position? they wont be flat on the floor but 90 degrees to the floor placed in the wood sleepers?
By mark on Oct 14, 2014
I do not recommend these lights as the solar panels must be facing the sky and receiving direct sunlight.