The Stainless Steel Round Decking Lights are very much a favourite here at the Solar Centre. These high end elegant stainless steel decking lights are finished to the very highest standards and emit a beautiful glow after dark. Like all Solar Centre products, the Solar Round Decking Lights offer year round reliability in the UK.
Works in WinterA well positioned solar panel will enable this product to work in typical UK winter conditions.
No MainsThis light is solar powered and does not require mains power to work.
Up to 12 Hours Run TimeWill light for up to 12 hrs from a full charge.
1 Super Bright LED BulbFeatures 1 super bright LED bulb.
- Up to 12 hours operation once fully charged
- 1 year limited warranty
- Beautiful stainless steel design
- Year round reliability in the UK
- Fully weather proof
- Self contained, can be positioned anywhere!
- Turns on automatically at dusk
- Turns off automatically at dawn
- On / Off switch
- Replaceable batteries
- No operating costs
- Environmentally friendly
So pretty and simple. Very pleased with them.
By Kelly Marks on Jan 29, 2016
I've used these deck lights now in Spain, they have lasted a number of years with the minimum of problems, just a change of batteries,
I would highly reccomend them
By David Tunna on Nov 26, 2015
Solar decking lights
Ordered 4 of these, quality was superb better than my previous ones, great service all round
By Deanne Taylor on Aug 21, 2015
Bought eight of those lights. I had to return/replace one which was showing sign of moist since day 1 but still was working. Overall very good light, good service. With a bit of paint and the new lights my old decking seems to have reached a new stage ;)
By Max on Aug 19, 2015
Solar Decking Lights
We love the decking lights, they look fab and very easy to install.
By Clive Nixon on Aug 15, 2015
- Quick and simple to install
- No power supply or electrician required
- As bright as mains powered LED decking lights
- Self sufficient so you can put them anywhere there is light
- Safer than mains powered decking lights
- No operating costs unlike mains powered lights
- Turn on and off automatically using an advanced light sensor
- They are environmentally friendly
- Panel Type: Monocrystalline
- Internal protective rubber waterproof seal
- Panel Wattage: 0.3w
- No. of LED's: 1
- LED Bulb Colour: White
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Replaceable Batteries: Yes
- Max. Operating Hours: 12 hrs
- Material: Stainless Steel Housing / Glass Cover
- Warranty Period: 12 Months
Product ID: SS90545
Weight: 1.99 kg
- Dimensions: Diameter: 120mm, 35mm deep
- Recess: Diameter: 97mm, 30mm deep
In the Box
- Four High Quality Stainless Steel Decking Lights (Batteries included)
- Detailed instructions
The Solar Round Decking Light is designed to the very highest of standards and will work reliably year round in the UK in the vast majority of locations. Before making adjustments to your decking, paths or driveways we advise that you test the light for 3 days in your desired location to ensure that your are satisfied with its performance there.
Once you are satisfied that the Solar Round Decking Light is suitable for your desired location, you can create a circular recess (120mm x 35mm), sink your light into place and wait until dark.
How it works
The Solar Round Decking Light charges up by day via the 4 micro solar panels which charges the batteries contained within the light during daylight hours. At dusk the light sensor in the solar panels turn the lights on automatically and off automatically at dawn.
Frequently Asked Questions
can these lights withstand a weight of a 4 wheel drive SUV ? thnx
By suliman on Dec 2, 2015
No. They are not suitable for use in a driveway and are designed for decking areas that do not have vehicle traffic.
Are these lights made with 316 stainless steel? If not do you have some that are and are solar?
By Kam on Aug 2, 2015
They are stainless steel. The inner parts are plastic.
can these lights be screwed into the centre of a 120mm wide deck board? This would only leave 11mm of deck board either side of the recess hole and this may cause a weak spot when that part of the board is walked over.
By Graeme on Apr 14, 2015
The recessed part of the light is 97mm wide. I would be wary of doing it on a 120mm board as it may weaken it.